Here is my Weekly Menu Plan for Detox and Getting Healthier:
- Monday– B- Shake, L- Salad with Chopped Turkey or Egg, Dinner – Lemon chicken and cauliflower, sliced tomatoes. Rustic Lemon Chicken Breast- Shut-up and Pass the Pepper
- Tuesday – B – Shake, L- Salad with leftover chicken, Dinner – Tacos for the boys and Mexican Ground Turkey over Brown Rice and veggies for me.
- Wednesday – B- Smoothie, L- Salad with grilled steak, Dinner- Grilled Chicken Breast, Sweet Potato and Steamed Greenbeans
- Thursday – B- Smoothie, L- Salad with leftover Chicken Breast, Dinner- Chipotle
- Friday – B – Smoothie, L- Salad, with tuna and egg salad made with a tiny bit of olive oil and shredded carrots. Dinner- Picnic Surprise – Will update when I know what it is.
- Saturday – B- Smoothie, L – Veggie Soup, Dinner – Crockpot Turkey Breast, Cabbage Slow and Mashed Cauliflower
- Sunday – B – Smoothie, L -Easter Brunch (Need to be super careful here.), Dinner – Soup and Salad
I am linking up over at Orgjunkie.com for the Menu Plan Monday Link-Up Session.