- I am a WAHM with one great husband and two boys.
- I have been a mom for over 25 years.
- I have one boy in college and one in grade school.
- I once co-managed a cafe and helped to develop one of the best darn cornbread dressing recipes you will ever taste.
- I was a band geek in high school.
- I love music. I have studied it, taught it, and made a decent living off it for many years. But times change.
- I met my husband on-line! Married him and planted myself in a new state with new dreams and a brand new life.
- I love cooking, organizing, singing, reading and being a momma. I also loving collecting cookbooks.
- I love gadgets of all kinds. I have got my eye on a super-sized
IMac right now.DH gave me one for my birthday!
- My favorite “brick and mortar” hangouts are Barnes and Noble, Williams Sonoma, and Pottery Barn. Wow, I am lame.
- I currently work from home for the family business, run a very busy household, and drag my poor little boy to school, martial arts, and church until he is too tired to even whine! I added another small part-time job to my schedule and totally enjoying using my every growing Adobe InDesign skills.
- I recently joined Curves and I love it!
I wear glasses and long to be brave enough to try contacts.Eye Doctor squashes this dream recently.
- I discovered jogging and did the couch to 5k.
I am on the fence about the Ipad mini…..
Have a wonderful day!